Active ingredients (212 mg in each chewable lozenge) Purpose Aconitum napellus 4X, Eucalyptus globulus 2X, Sambucus nigra 3X Pain reliever and fever reducer†† Bryonia 4X, Eupatorium perfoliatum 6X Cough suppressant†† Gelsemium sempervirens 4X, Phosphorus 6X Sneezing, runny nose and sore throat†† Ipecacuanha 3X Nasal decongestant††
Temporarily relieves common flu symptoms:††
- runny nose††
- sore throat††
- stuffy nose††
- minor aches/pains††
Sore throat warning: severe or persistent sore throat for more than 2 days or if accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, vomiting or rash may be serious. Consult a physician promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have a persistent or chronic cough that lasts, is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema or is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or do not get better within 7 days
- fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Chew or dissolve lozenges in the mouth. Do not swallow lozenges whole.
- For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms.
- Adults & children 12 years of age and older—Take 1 chewable lozenge four times daily.
- Children 6-11 years of age—Take 1 chewable lozenge two times daily.
- Children under 6 years of age—Consult a physician.
- Store at room temperature 20-25° C (68-77° F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
elderberry extract, fructose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, malic acid, mannitol, natural flavor, silica, sorbitol, sucrose
1-800-9NATURE / naturesway.com
††There are no valid studies using current scientific methods confirming this product's efficacy. These indications are based solely on traditional homeopathic principles.
TAMPER EVEIDENT. Safety sealed with printed outer shrink band and inner seal. Do not use if either is broken or missing.
- FOR CHILDREN AND ADULTS Suitable for children ages 6 and up
- NON-DROWSY FORMULA
- No artificial colors
- CHEWABLE LOZENGES