What is CDP Choline?
CDP-choline (Citicoline) stands for cytidine-5’-diphosphate choline.
- is a more readily absorbable form of choline
- contributes to a normal fat metabolism
- supports the clearing function of the liver
Cognizin CDP Choline is a dietary supplement that falls within the category of vitamins.
Suggested daily intake is one (1) capsule with or without food, or as directed by a medical practitioner
Ingredients per Serving (1 capsule)
|CPD-Choline (Cytidine 5'-diphosphate choline†)||250 mg|
Other ingredients: rice flour, vegetable cellulose (capsule), ascorbyl palmitate, silica.
† Elemental Choline 51.25 mg per capsule
Cognizin® is a registered trademark of Kyowa Hakko Kogyo Co., Ltd.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.
Store in a dry and cool place.
This product is a dietary supplement and is no replacement for a healthy and balanced diet and/or lifestyle.