- Blend of immune supportive compounds‡
- Potential to help activate and balance immune response and immune cell function‡
- Derived from BSE-, hormone-, pesticide-, and antibiotic-free herds providing a pure, rich source
Colostrum is a nutrient-dense formula that supports the immune system, intestinal function, and connective tissue health.
Colostrum is a highly-concentrated source of immune and growth factors produced from mammary glands shortly after giving birth. Pure Encapsulations Colostrum is derived from BSE-, hormone-, pesticide- and antibiotic-free USDA certified dairy farms in the U.S. It is collected after the first 24 hours, defatted and standardized to contain 40% IgG. Colostrum contains immunoglobulins G (IgG), A (IgA), E (IgE), D (IgD), and M (IgM). Each has a specific role in immune health. IgG is naturally found in the highest concentration. Other naturally occurring immune support compounds include lactoferrin, proline-rich polypeptide (PRP), lymphokines, interferons, interleukins, oligosaccharides, lysozymes, insulin growth factors (IGF-1 and IGF-2) and transforming growth factors (TGF-A and TGF-B).
Colostrum 40% IgG
- Amount Per Serving
- two vegetarian capsules contain:
- colostrum (from bovine) 900 mg
- (standardized to contain 40% IgG)
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), sunflower lecithin
- Contains milk
- 2 capsules, 2-3 times daily, on an empty stomach or at least 30 minutes before a meal, with 8-12 oz water.