Serving Size 1 level teaspoon (approx. 6 g)
Servings Per Container about 30
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)
Magnesium (as magnesium carbonate)
Other ingredients: none.
Dosage and Use
- Drink one (1) level teaspoon mixed in eight ounces of water, without food, followed by an additional eight ounces of water all at once, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Take up to three times per week.
Ascorbic acid can cause gastric upset or diarrhea for some people. This can often be alleviated by consuming it with meals or lowering the dose then gradually increasing. If you have significant kidney disease, please consult your healthcare provider before using this product.Warnings
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.