NIAGEN® nicotinamide riboside increases cellular levels of NAD+. Resveratrol supports the healthy expression of longevity genes. We’ve combined the two into an innovative nutritional supplement that encourages youthful cellular energy and vitality, promotes metabolic activity consistent with longevity, supports healthy cellular metabolism, modulates the expression of genes associated with some aspects of the aging process and more.
Get NIAGEN® and trans-resveratrol together in our Best in Class formula for cellular energy support and fighting general fatigue.
Optimized NAD+ Cell Regenerator™ and Resveratrol Benefits
- Uses NIAGEN® nicotinamide riboside to fight general fatigue on a cellular level
- Contains resveratrol to modulate expression of genes associated with some aspects of aging
- Contains an optimized 300 mg dose of NIAGEN® in every capsule
- Promotes mitochondrial health and youthful cellular energy production
- Helps inhibit oxidative stress, promotes cardiovascular health & more
Optimized NAD+ Cell Regenerator and Resveratrol
Serving Size 1 vegetarian capsule
Amount Per Serving NIAGEN® Nicotinamide Riboside 300 mg Bio-Quercetin phytosome 15 mg [providing 5 mg quercetin from Japanese sophora concentrate (flower bud), phosphatidylcholine complex (from sunflower)] Trans-resveratrol [from Japanese knotweed (root)] 100 mg Red grape (fruit) and wild blueberry (fruit) blend [providing polyphenols, anthocyanins, OPCs] 40 mg
Fisetin [from wax tree extract (stem)]
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate, silica, maltodextrin.
NIAGEN® is a registered trademark of ChromaDex, Inc., Patents see: www.ChromaDexPatents.com.
Dosage and Use
- Take one (1) capsule daily, with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Nicotinamide Riboside does not cause flushing.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.