PEA (palmitoylethanolamide) is a compound naturally produced by your body. We’ve packed 600 mg of PEA into a convenient, chewable tablet so you can live comfortably.
An estimated 126 million U.S. adults report having experienced some kind of pain in the previous three months.
PEA Discomfort Relief Benefits
- Inhibits minor pain and discomfort
- Delivers convenience in berry-flavored chewables
PEA Discomfort Relief
Serving Size 1 chewable tablet
Amount Per Serving
Other ingredients: maltodextrin, mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose, xylitol, red beet, vegetable stearate, berry flavor, citric acid, stearic acid, starch, silica, stevia extract.
Dosage and Use
- Chew one (1) tablet once or twice daily, with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Do not swallow tablets whole.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.