These muffins were soooo delicious I could not keep it to myself. They are the perfect snack or
breakfast on the go. It is hard to believe that something so tasty is gluten free, dairy free, and is packed with protein!
Now for the good part, check out these muffins!
Are you ready to make your own? I am including the recipe below, send me pictures of yours!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Servings: 12 muffins
* 2 large bananas
* 2 eggs. (you can substitute with apple sauce etc.)
* 4 TBS honey (can sub Maple Syrup)
* 3/4 cup coconut flour ( can sub with other flours)
* 3 TBS of coconut oil
* 1/2 cup of protein powder
* 1 TBS baking powder
* 3 TBS cacao powder
* Walnuts ( or any nut you would like)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, line or grease muffin tin (I grease with coconut oil)
2. In a bowl, mash the bananas until all lumps are gone.
3. Stir in egg, honey and coconut oil until blended well.
4. Add all of the dry ingredients and stir until a batter is formed.
5. Pour the batter into your prepared tins, filling about 3/4 full.
6. Bake for 15 min
* You can modify this to your taste. Sometimes I add flax seed powder, powdered chia seeds, cinnamon, ginger, turmeric. It depends on my taste that day! I hope you enjoy these as much as I have!
DON” FORGET TO SEND ME YOUR PICTURES AND IDEAS!!